The 2018 Duty of Care Awards recognise and honour the best practices for mitigating travel, health and security risks to workers abroad. The awards are global; applicable to all companies, institutions and NGOs, in all sectors.
We encourage those working in Human Resources, Occupational Health & Safety, Security, Risk Management, and Travel Management to apply.
By applying for an award, organisations can:
- Demonstrate their commitment to meeting high standards of health, safety and security at work.
- Get the opportunity for external recognition for their success in protecting workers.
1. Monday 8 January 2018- Entries open
2. Sunday 11 March 2018, Midnight EST- Entries close- There will be no extensions.
3. Thursday 4 April 2018- Shortlist Announced
4. Thursday 17 May 2018- Winners announced at our gala dinner in Chicago, Illinois
Eleven distinguished judges, independent to the International SOS Foundation, will assess the individual award entries. Winners will receive a trophy, certificate and entitlement to use an official award logo.
Mark your calendars now. The 2018 Duty of Care Awards will take place at the Palmer Hilton Hotel in Chicago on May 17, 2018. The awards will be preceded by the Duty of Care Summit, a world-class forum on the latest trends and practical tips to mitigate risks to mobile employees. We are in the process of confirming an impressive line-up of speakers, organising workshops and networking opportunities.
For more information on the Duty of Care Summit and Awards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.