The Global Duty of Care Awards recognise organisations and individuals with a proactive approach to travel risk mitigation. The awards honour those who design, implement and improve systems to mitigate travel, health and security risks and contribute to effectively protecting workers overseas.
WHO ARE THESE AWARDS FOR?
The awards are open to all companies, institutions and non-government organisations in all sectors. As Duty of Care touches many different stakeholders, we encourage those in Human Resources, Occupational Health & Safety, Security, Risk Management, Travel Management and other business functions to apply.
By applying for an award, you can:
- Demonstrate your commitment to meeting high standards of health, safety and security at work.
- Receive formal external recognition of your success in protecting workers.
Winners will receive a distinctive trophy, certificate and entitlement to use a special winners’ logo.
- Duty of Care Awards: Call for Nominations
- [Français]"Duty of Care Awards": Appel aux candidatures pour ce premier concours mondial
- [Deutsche]"Duty of Care Awards": Bewerbungsfrist läuft