ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN
There are seven categories for the 2021 Duty of Care Awards:
- COVID-19 Agility & Response: The category recognises an organisation that demonstrated outstanding response to COVID-19 in protecting the health and wellbeing of their workforce. *NEW CATEGORY*
- Inclusion & Diversity: The category recognises effective programmes that promote inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity within the workplace. *NEW CATEGORY*
- COVID-19 Ambassador: The category recognises an individual who has made significant impact in protecting their workforce from COVID-19. *NEW CATEGORY*
- Communications: The category recognises effective communications campaigns or programmes that mitigate health or security risks impacting a global workforce.
- Innovation: The category recognises new and novel approaches to identifying, managing and mitigating risk, including utilising advancements in technology.
- Remote Resilience: The category recognises organisations that protect the health, security and safety of people working in challenging, extreme or remote environments.
- Sustainability: The category recognises the role of Duty of Care and Risk Management in an organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability programme.
There are four core assessment criteria common to each award. Judges will assess each award for completeness, depth and how clearly they meet the criteria below.
- Performance Improvement – What results were achieved?
- Leadership and Management Commitment – What role did leaders and managers play in the project?
- Stakeholder Engagement – How were internal (and external where applicable) stakeholders involved and engaged in this project?
- Longevity – How will this project continue to deliver value / benefits to the health and safety of workers?
This year, the Awards entry process is fully electronic and can be completed online here.
All entries except for the COVID-19 Ambassador category require:
- Executive Summary in support of the specific category (Maximum 100 words)
- Programme Description in support of the specific category (Maximum 750 words)
- Organisation logo.
- Attachments such as documents, presentations, photos, videos or a website to support your entry.
The COVID-19 Ambassador category requires:
- Entry statement (Maximum 500 words)
- One signed supporting statement from employer, client or partner
- CV or resume
- Organisation logo